We will help you create a marketing plan with winning strategies, and develop marketing materials that speak directly to your market, so you can increase your revenue by gaining more of your market share.
Marketing is a matter of determining demand, matching your work product and service with your client's needs, and promoting those attributes in the marketplace to produce sales.
Marketing is an on-going process not a one-time event. There are many things that need to be done before you spend any money on advertising. A specific marketing plan outlining concrete goals is indispensable to a well-managed business; without it, financial budgets and profit plans are incomplete. While even the best marketing plan cannot ensure success, conducting thorough research and establishing specific objectives greatly minimize the possibilities of failure. The marketing plan decreases misunderstandings and increases organized thinking, as well as serving as a measuring tool for annual progress.
“You can say the right thing about a product and nobody will listen.
You've got to say it in a way that people will feel in their gut.
Because if they don't feel it, nothing will happen.”
- William Bernbach
True Perceptions saves you money and time by taking the guesswork out of marketing and helping you do the following:
- Conduct Market Research And Analysis – The key to successful marketing is first identifying what motivates your clients to buy. The most successful businesses are those who have carved out a market niche or unique benefits to its clients. People buy results, not products. Therefore, good marketing is determining your client’s needs and wants, and then filling them better than your competitor.
- Develop Goals - Both immediate and long-term goals should be detailed and measurable, identifying actual end results, and should be attainable within a specific time frame. Goals and objectives should address profit, sales volume, and market share penetration, and be based on what is learned through market research.
- Prepare Your Marketing Budget – Initial budgets are difficult to prepare without a previous record or guide, but it is imperative that adequate money is set aside for marketing.
- Create A Marketing Plan – Without a marketing plan, you will waste a lot of money and time. You need a well thought out marketing strategy to get a good return on investment.
- Develop Marketing Materials – Even the best marketing strategy can be ineffective without the development of marketing materials that speak directly to your market, and evoke positive feelings in the mind of your prospective clients.
True Perceptions helps you develop the following content:
- Power Point Presentations
- Direct Mail Pieces
- Develop A Marketing Tracking System – Tracking your marketing this year will allow you to know where you had your greatest return on investment, and where to allocate your money next year.
“Good advertising does not just circulate information.
It penetrates the public mind with desires and belief.”
- Leo Burnett
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run;
they just remember the impression you make."
» Bringing clients in your door who you cannot properly serve will do more harm than good for your business. Before you market your business, you must ask yourself if 25 new clients came in your door tomorrow, could you properly serve them. If the answer is no, you are not ready to market your business and need to see our 6 Keys of Business >>>
Pricing varies depending on what you need developed. Please call us at 678-583-0401 or e-mail us so we can learn your needs. Once we learn your business needs, we will send you a proposal.
"Marketing is not an event, but a process . . . It has a beginning, a middle, but never an end, for it is a process. You improve it, perfect it, change it, even pause it. But you never stop it completely."
- Jay Conrad Levinson
"I would like to commend you and your team for your outstanding service in designing our marketing materials and our website.
After our conversation we embarked on a multi-point plan to market our company to our niche security market. What impresses me the most as separated you from other companies we were considering was your multi-point strategy starting with a client survey and then continuing with a new logo and website design and marketing materials and printing; much of which was built from information our clients provided during the survey. Not only did the survey allow insight into our client’s perceptions of our company but allowed us to immediately improve areas identified by our clients and to incorporate their suggestions and additional services in our website design and marketing materials.
It is for this reason that I would like to thank your staff for a job well done and I do not hesitate to recommend True Perceptions – as your company truly delivers the true perception of a company."
– Rick Staly, M.S., F.B.I.N.A
Executive Vice President/MGMR
American Eagle Sentry, LLC.