With a calculated sales forecast, strategic sales plan, and a winning sales presentation and sales materials, your company’s financial future will not be left to chance.
Sales are the lifeblood of your business. Without clients, you have no business. Many businesses try to rely only on marketing, networking, and referrals by word of mouth for their revenue. This is dangerous because what they have really done is, let their company’s financial future up to chance. The chance that someone will call from their marketing efforts, the chance that someone will call from the networking event, the chance someone will refer business to them. But, when you sell your product or service, you become in control of your company's financial future.
Is your business experiencing a constant fluctuation in revenue? If so, you need to take control of your company’s financial future. You need to assess your sales forecast, improve your sales strategies and presentation, and sharpen your sales skills.
True Perceptions is here to help you gain control over your company's revenue so your company can thrive instead of just survive.
We Help You:
- Assess or develop a sales forecast
- Learn how to find sales leads
- Develop a phone script that allows you to pre-qualify and get the appointment
- Develop a 30,60,90 second elevator speech that makes your market want to know more about how you can help them
- Create a winning sales presentation that increases your closing ratio
- Develop a proposal that impresses your prospect and creates credibility and confidence in your ability and delivery
- Develop a professional sales packet (3 pieces) to leave with your prospect*
- Develop follow-up procedures
- Develop a sales tracking system
* The design and printing of your leave behind packet is an additional fee, depending on what you want and need.
Don’t leave your companies financial future to chance, call True Perceptions today at 678-583-0401 or e-mail us so we can learn your needs.
» If you have little or no sales experience, its o.k., sales is a learned skill. True Perceptions has a sales training program that will teach you the sales skills you need to successfully sell your product or service. We also have sales training for sales teams. Learn More >>>
"If the circus is coming to town and you paint a sign saying "Circus Coming to the Fairground Saturday," that's advertising. If you put the sign on the back of an elephant and walk it into town, that's promotion. If the elephant walks through the mayor's flower bed, that's publicity. And if you get the mayor to laugh about it, that's public relations. If the town's citizens go the circus, you show them the many entertainment booths, explain how much fun they'll have spending money at the booths, answer their questions and ultimately, they spend a lot at the circus, that's sales.”