We hope we answered any questions you might have. If not, please call or e-mail us.
Am I a good fit for your services?
We have found the best fit for our business consulting services are companies who have been in business two or more years and want to take their business to the next level. We work directly with the owner or partners of a business. You must be ready to spend time working on your business instead of just in your business. You must also be willing to let go of unprofitable behaviors and embrace new healthy ones. You must also be dedicated to the process that will evoke positive change for your business and your life.
For our business coaching services, the main requirements are that you want to gain clarity in your business or life and work to achieve your goals.
Is there a guarantee?
We have a high rate of satisfied clients. We are committed to your business success and do everything we can to transform your business. But, ultimately it depends on if you take what we give you, implement it, and follow through with it. If you do this, you will see tremendous results. Because so much of your business’ success depends on you, we cannot guarantee our services.
What is your fee?
We offer many services. Some have straight fees, some are project based, and others are hourly. For our services that have flat fees, you will find these fees listed under that particular service on our service menu.
Our other services are project based or hourly because we customize our services to meet your individual business needs. We meet you right where you are. We do not believe in cookie cutter solutions because we know your business is unique having its own vision, objectives, and struggles, and is in its own stage of development and growth. We also know every business owner works at a different pace.
For a FREE one-hour phone business assessment please call us at 678-583-0401 or e-mail us. Once we assess your business needs, we will send you a proposal listing what your business needs with an estimated cost.
Do I have to live in a certain part of the country to work with you?
No, thanks to technology we can work with you anywhere in the world. We have clients all over the United States. Primarily our work is done through e-mail, phone and Skype on the computer if you have a camera and wish to utilize this technology. If you need to see us in person, we are more than happy to come to you, at your expense.
Have you worked with other companies in my industry?
We have worked in many industries. It does not matter what industry you are in. The six keys and five principles of business are universal and work in every industry.
What makes you different from other consulting firms?
Most consulting firms specialize in a particular are of business. We believe that you have to look at your business as a whole and work on transforming it systematically. We know it is very hard to do something at phase #10 without seeing where between phase #1-9 the problem really stemmed. Some consultants tell you what needs to be done and others come in and do it for you. We have a different approach. We become your partner. We work with you giving you the tools and proven methodologies needed each step of the way. We assist and teach you simultaneously throughout the entire process. This allows you to do this for yourself in the future. We help you be the best business owner possible. We know we have done our job when we transfer our skills to you.
What should I expect from you?
During our work together, you will have projects to complete and a date in which to complete it by. We will also have projects we will be working on independently of you. Our work together is a true partnership. Other things you can expect from us are:
- Measurable Results – We know the results you will experience by working with True Perceptions will be measurable.
- Honesty – We believe that only the truth will give you what you need to make the right decisions. Therefore, we do not tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what you need to hear.
- Expert Advice – We are experts at transforming businesses and possess the proven tools and methodology you need to get to the next level.
- Accountability – We will be your accountability partner. Many people accomplish what they promise their customers and others, yet struggle to accomplish what they need to do for themselves or their own business. With us as your accountability partner you will accomplish what you need done for your own success.
- Clarity – We help you see what you may not be able to see for yourself because you are too close emotionally and financially.
- Dedication to Your Success – We are 100% dedicated to your success. Your success is our success and we only take on clients who we believe have the potential to succeed.
What benefits can I expect from using your services?
With the direction of our extensive business consulting and proven methodology, you can expect:
- 40-50% increase in revenue
- 15-20% increase of bottom line profits
- Increase of your ideal clients
- Abundance of referrals
- Consistent growth, even in a down economy
- Improvement and ease of your operation
- Consistency in your work product and service
- Reduction in sales and marketing cost and efforts
- A reputable business image
- Less time spent managing your business
- Intrinsic value that increases your marketability
- One consistent marketing message that speaks directly to your market
- Longevity in the marketplace
How much time will I need to devote to this?
This question can only be answered once we assess your needs. If we are going to transform your business, you have to be willing to put everything you have into it. This work takes time and focus. The payoffs are well worth the time and effort. Once this work is completed, you will have time to enjoy what was created.
Be prepared to spend anywhere from eight to ten hours a week working on your business. When you hire us as your business consultant, we will be working right along with you.
How do I contact you?
You can call us at 678-583-0401 or e-mail us.